Are you looking for instant, natural anti-aging results? Here's why this cold season might be the best time for a Diamond Dermabrasion skin treatment.
Why Dermabrasion is Perfect Winter Skin Care Treatment?
As things in your world slow down during the colder season, now is the perfect time to treat the damaging effects of aging, the sun, and the environment on your skin. One of the simplest, easiest and quickest ways of doing this is with a dermabrasion skin treatment is it removes the dead, dry and dull outer layer of skin. This leaves our skin refresh and radiant in look.
What You Should Know About Dermabrasion?
Dermabrasion stimulates the body to increase cell turnover and produce collagen by gently exfoliating the top layer of skin. The procedure is non-invasive and uses a unique Diamond facial wand that gently, powerfully, exfoliates the damaged and dead top layer of your skin. The procedure takes about 30-45 minutes. There is no discomfort or downtime. The procedure is also an excellent skin treatment for acne or light scars. Your skin specialist can customize your dermabrasion treatment based on your unique skin condition. Since skin typically regenerates at 30-day intervals, dermabrasion should be repeated once a month for optimal skin improvement.
Why Do A Dermabrasion Treatment This Winter?
Whether it’s a chemical peel or dermabrasion, Winter is the best time for a skin resurfacing treatment. This is because during the colder season:
- - There is less sun exposure, so there is no risk of hyperpigmentation following your treatment
- - You may have more time to recuperate indoors, without the pressure of outdoor activities or vacations
- - Skin treatment can counteract any skin damage done during the summer, including eliminating wrinkles, fine lines, dry skin, and hyperpigmentation
Winter Recovery Tips For Dermabrasion
Dermabrasion is not a particularly invasive procedure, but your skin will likely be sensitive after the procedure. Some facial redness, itchiness and/or mild sunburn is normal and these side-effects can last for up to 48 hours after your skin treatment.
To ensure safe and satisfying dermabrasion results, it’s important to follow these tips:
- 1. Cleanse your face with a wet cloth after the treatment and apply rehydrating toner to remove any dead skin cells left behind.
- 2. Apply a rich moisturizer after the skin dries completely. Continue using a moisturizer for 4-6 days after the treatment to avoid any excessive peeling.
- 3. Use sunscreen every time whenever you go out as dermabrasion treatment increases photosensitivity.
- 4. Stay away from the sun for 7-8 days after the skin treatment to prevent UV rays from damaging the skin.
- 5. Drink a lot of water and keep eating fruits and vegetables.
- 6. Don’t scratch at the treatment area. Avoid it.
- 7. Scratching or picking at the treatment area should be AVOIDED completely.
- 8. Don’t irritate the skin with harsh chemicals, rubbing or tanning for at least 7 days.
- 9. Relieve tenderness or burning sensation by using a cold-compress or anti-inflammatory cream.
This winter, get the best diamond dermabrasion treatment in Bombay Salon Spa. We take care of your skin in the best way. Hurry up! Book your appointment now!